3/3/10

So you might be wondering, "why the shortage of grohlposts lately?" OK, sorry, that was an understatement. You're probably checking the bookmarked page of Good Ol' Grohl every hour, pulling your hair out and cursing the gods for the seemingly endless drought of grohlposts.

Well here's the deal: I lost Grohl. Sometimes, when I'm up on stage, rockin out with my cock out, I just can't really think about anything except...well...myself. And how awesome I am when I rock out. Hair flowing, scarves glistening in the plastic fake candle glow of the bethesda nightlife, guitar flailing as i take it to every X-TREME. But yeah, in the midst of my amazement with myself, I lost track of Grohl. He was sitting at the bar when I last saw him, but after that..GONE. No texts, no cute messages written in lipstick on the bathroom mirror, nothing.

The silence was awful. Eventually though, I started to adjust to it. I just played extremely loud covers of Styx hits and it helped to drown the pain.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, when lo and behold, I found Grohl. He was being kinda silly and I'm pretty sure it's not actually him, but hey, whoever it is, he does an AWESOME grohlpersonation. He actually is a lot less moody and argumentative than the real Dave! I'm so happy to have my friend back.