12/4/09


So this week I had a real treat. As a Washington, D.C. native, I thought it was my duty to show Dave around….even though I heard that he’s actually from this area too, but whatever. Well, after rocking out hardcore last night at Barking Dog (that’s where the Bethesda rockin’ karaoke madness is located on Thursday nights), I figured we should take a break and see some of the nation’s most valued treasures. AKA…HARD ROCK CAFÉ!!!! AM I RIGHT??? So yeah, I explained to Dave (who’s not very attuned to these things), that Washington D.C. is basically Las Vegas…just without any gambling, deserts, breakfast buffets, or obese Elvis impersonators. He was so excited to hear this! We’re both huge fans of rockin’ out hardcore in Las Vegas with some hot chickies and some tasty lemon drop cocktails!!!! It’s no Bethesda, but hey, it tries! Here is the proof that we went to the Hard Rock Café (we hung out with Bon Jovi too but don’t ask him about this if you see him):