12/4/09


thanksgiving weekend was an even realer treat! i was hangin out with dave, as i am wont to do, when the mayor of bethesda descended from upon high and graced us with an audience! it was super cool. clearly he wanted to acknowledge the huge role dave and i have played in developing bethesda. all those huge crowds that come out on weekday nights to hear me belt out some classics in the bethesda bar district? that's a huge cultural milestone and a great boon to the developing bar industry. we're basically stars in this town.

at the end of our talks with the mayor he dropped a sexy bomb on us- he wanted us to accept the key to the city! there would be a huge ceremony with literally dozens of people in attendance! dave freaked out but i totally kept my cool. "that's why you're the mayor," i said whilst putting on my sunglasses and flipping my scarf over my shoulder.

the ceremony was great! lots of hot chickadoodles checkin' me out while dave went up on stage and an overweight woman stared at his back. i would have loved to let some of the hotties hit on me, but i never fly without my wingman- former nirvana drummer and foo fighters frontman, dave grohl.