12/17/09


some people call grohl and i "the duo that never sleeps." sure feels like it! earlier this week d-gro himself showed up on my doorstep looking to cause trouble, hunting for fun in all the right places. the dude wanted to go on an adventure- who was i to say no?! we hopped in my car, or THE ROCK MOBILE, and sped off to the most unexpected of places- THE BEACH! rad!

the wind sure was cold, and a quick dip in the water left me with severe hypothermia, but i wasn't about to let the mere absence of heat slow me down! grohls delightful antics warmed my heart as well as my frozen limbs. first he made a sand castle, then he pretended to be an obnoxious kid and knocked it over. that grohl, what an imagination he has- the mind of grohl, a wondrous thing.

later we were back on the boardwalk warming up with some of the famous BOARDWALK FRIES! grohl went crazy, pigging out hardcore! i was laughing at first but then he got bits of hot french fry grease in my left eye and i had to take a few minutes to wash it out. my vision is still slightly off in that eye but whatever bro, that's what you get when you live on the edge!

we hit a few of the local bars before we left to see if we could drum up some karaoke action, but those nerds were having none of it! whatevs, bethesda awaits! grohlfriend out!