1/4/10


the other night i allowed a sweet bethesda something to lure me back to her humble abode- reverse seduction, i always call it.  once the ladies see my moves, they feel like they're under pressure to put it all on the line and try to tame my rebellious rock n' roll spirit. back at her place we put on a hit movie and settled down on the bed. she clearly wanted a piece of the action, as i call it, but i was busy getting texts from my bro, dave grohl!

after my hostess experienced a bout of extreme frustration and fell asleep, i was free to text away with that crazy dude. "Iv got nothA confesion 2 mke," he said. LOL! foo fighters texts! "S sum1 getN da best of u?" i asked in reply. his response was there almost instantly: "i dnt wan2B yr monkE wrench." LMAO, things were getting zany! i gathered my text-fu skills and crafted my reply:

"I 1dr wen I sing along w/u
f evryting cUd evr feel dis real 4ever
f NEfin cUd evr B dis gud agn"

i stayed up all night texting grohl. the next morning the girl woke up and wanted to know why i was still in her house. whatever, lame-oid! i've got texts to send. catch you on the flip side, YWIUTG (You Who Is Unknown To Grohl)! owned!